uniqprobe™ for Soft- , Standard- , Fast Tapping/Dynamic AFM Imaging
NANOSENSORS™ qp-fast AFM probes with its 3 cantilevers are designed for soft-, standard- and fast- Non-Contact or Tapping Mode AFM imaging (also known as attractive or dynamic mode). This AFM probe combines high operation stability with outstanding sensitivity and fast scanning ability in air and liquid environments.
A metallic layer (Au) is coated on the detector side of the cantilever. The cantilever bending is less than 2⁰.
The NANOSENSORS™ uniqprobe combines the well-known features of the other NANOSENSORS™ AFM probe series such as high application versatility and compatibility with most commercial SPMs with the additional advantage of a strongly reduced dispersion of force constant and resonance frequency.
The unsurpassed uniformity of the mechanical characteristics of the uniqprobe series is particularly important for applications, where a large number of probes with known and near identical force constants or resonance frequencies are needed.
The probe offers unique features:
- 3 cantilevers design for soft-, standard- and fast- Tapping/Dynamic Mode operation
- small dispersion of force constant and resonance frequency
- circular symmetric tip shape with a hyperbolic profile
- typical tip height 6µm
- typical tip radius of curvature smaller than 10nm
- Au coating on detector side of cantilever
- tip and cantilevers are made of a quartz-like material
- alignment grooves on backside of silicon holder chip
- tip repositioning accuracy of better than ± 8µm (in combination with Alignment Chip)
- chemically inert