uniqprobe - HeartBeatCantilever – for ScanAsyst** and Peak Force Tapping**
NANOSENSORS™ qp-HBC AFM probes are designed for use in ScanAsyst® or PeakForce Tapping™** in air. The qp-HBC probes are also compatible for contact and non-contact or soft tapping mode AFM imaging The combination of soft cantilever and fairly high resonance frequency enables stable and fast measurements with reduced tip-sample interaction.
The NANOSENSORS™ uniqprobe combines the well-known features of the other NANOSENSORS™ AFM probe series such as high application versatility and compatibility with most commercial SPMs with the additional advantage of a strongly reduced dispersion of force constant and resonance frequency.
The unsurpassed uniformity of the mechanical characteristics of the uniqprobe series is particularly important for applications, where a large number of probes with known and near identical force constants or resonance frequencies are needed.
**PeakForce Tapping™ and ScanAsyst® are registered trademarks of Bruker Corporation.
The probe offers unique features:
- compatible for use in ScanAsyst® or PeakForceTapping™** in air
- small dispersion of force constant and resonance frequency
- circular symmetric tip shape with a hyperbolic profile
- typical tip height 7µm
- typical tip radius of curvature smaller than 10nm
- Al coating on detector side of cantilever
- tip and cantilevers are made of a quartz-like material
- alignment grooves on backside of silicon holder chip
- tip repositioning accuracy of better than ± 8µm (in combination with Alignment Chip)
- chemically inert