SuperSharpSilicon™ - SEIKO microscopes - Non-Contact / Tapping Mode - High Force Constant
For owners of a Seiko Instruments microscope using the non-contact mode we recommend the NANOSENSORS™ SEIH type (Seiko Instruments / high force constant). Compared with the ZEIH type the force constant is further reduced.
For enhanced resolution of nanostructures and microroughness we offer our Super SharpSilicon™ tip with unrivalled sharpness.
The probe offers unique features:
- guaranteed tip radius of curvature < 5 nm
- typical tip radius of curvature of 2 nm
- typical aspect ratio at 200 nm from tip apex in the order of 3:1
- half cone angle at 200 nm from apex < 10°
- monolithic material
- highly doped silicon to dissipate static charge
- chemically inert
- high mechanical Q-factor for high sensitivity
- alignment grooves on backside of silicon holder chip
- precise alignment of the cantilever position (within +/- 2 µm) when used with the Alignment Chip
- compatible with PointProbe® Plus XY-Alignment Series