SuperSharpSilicon™ - Non-Contact / Tapping Mode - High Resonance Frequency
NANOSENSORS™ SSS-NCH AFM probes are designed for non-contact mode or tapping mode AFM.
For enhanced resolution of nanostructures and microroughness we offer our SuperSharpSilicon™ tip with unrivalled sharpness.
The probe offers unique features:
- guaranteed tip radius of curvature < 5 nm
- typical tip radius of curvature of 2 nm
- typical aspect ratio at 200 nm from tip apex in the order of 4:1
- half cone angle at 200 nm from apex < 10°
- monolithic material
- highly doped silicon to dissipate static charge
- chemically inert
- high mechanical Q-factor for high sensitivity