Our product screencast on the Platinum Silicide AFM Probes series from NANOSENSORS™ is now available in Japanese.
NANOSENSORS™ Platinum Silicide AFM probes are designed for conductive AFM imaging where the combination of excellent conductivity, high wear resistance and a small tip radius is required. Platinum Silicide AFM tips are made of highly conductive platinum silicide which unites high conductivity (higher than conductive diamond coating and as good as metal coated tips) with a high wear resistance (much higher than metal coated probes and almost as good as diamond coated probes). Additionally the new PtSi probes have a slightly decreased tip radius compared to standard metal coated AFM probes. They can be used for any kind of electric or electrostatic AFM measurement, except SSRM.
– Hard, solid and conductive silicide apex
– Smaller tip radius (nominal 25nm) than normal metal coated probes (nominal 30nm). About five to six times smaller radius when – compared to diamond coated tips (nominal 150nm)
– Almost metal like conductivity.
– high wear resistance compared to silicon and PtIr coated tips
NANOSENSORS™ Platinum Silicide probes are ideally suited for
– Conductive AFM (CAFM)
– Tunneling AFM (TUNA)
– Scanning Capacitance Microscopy (SCM)
– Kelvin Probe Force Microscopy (KPFM)
– Electrostatic Force Microscopy (EFM)